Earthsong reflects Gaia's intentions towards the land and her relationships with both human and more-than-human beings. Earthsong is a journey, both inner and outer, that informs Gaia's practice and daily life.
Earthsong is a pilgrimage of the heart and soul.
It asks the questions…
As an artist how do I manifest peace?
As a human being how to I radiate peace?
What is peace & where does it reside?
The project consists of:
The creation of new work
- exploring & capturing the essence of peace.
Daily action as ritual.
- for the gathering of tools and other items which are required
on the journey.
- recognising that there are other forms of consciousness
which have a ‘voice’ including the land, plants, trees and other
beings, insect and animal life.
The practice of deep listening and imagining.
- to walk alongside to experience and enrich the journey.
Companions are chosen specifically, may request to join, or may
be involved as the result of a synchronistic event.
- of the journey process in any form that it dictates
to convey the experience.
- on purpose, intention, experience & direction.